- Lie face-down on the floor with the top of the feet against the floor.
- Press the legs and helps down and place the hands directly under the shoulders with fingers apart and palms down.
- Push with the hands to lift the shoulders, chest, and head off the floor and continue looking forward.
- Push the shoulders back to feel the stretch of the spine.
- Take several deep breaths, relax, and slowly lower the chest, shoulders, and head to the floor.
Yoga Poses for Weight Loss
Yoga is a discipline that combines mental, spiritual, and physical methods to maintain balance and health in the body. There are several yoga poses that can help you in achieving weight loss.Simple Poses for BeginnersThere are a variety of Yoga Poses for Weight Loss that make a difference in the body’s health and can practiced by beginning yoga students.Cobra Pose: Firms the buttocks and tone the abdominal muscles.
Page 1 of 5Next Page