- Exercises: Yes, I know, everybody talks about exercises and how they will help you. But you don’t have to be an exercise buff to reduce that belly fat. You can follow a simple routine like walking 5000-7000 steps a day. This is sufficient to melt those fats. If you have more energy, combine this with gymming. Many people find it difficult to walk because of their tight daily schedule. In that case you should join any gym and exercise moderately. Don’t overdo! You are not there to look morose, you are there to look fit and reduce weight. Join a weight loss plan.
- Stop blaming the hormones: Many people won’t move a finger to lose weight only because they say their hormones have altered after 40, and whatever they do, they won’t reduce. But instead of focusing on this issue, how about making fitness your goal? Join a support community or ask friends to join you in your goal to achieve weight loss.
- Eat the right food: This is one of the most important aspects of weight loss for women over 40. You have to look for food that will increase your fat metabolism. Foods like mushroom, sprouts, lentils are perfect. Did you know a new study says that following a low-carb diet not only helps reducing weight, it also helps in lowering your heart diseases? Well, that is something simply revolutionary – killing two birds with one stone.
- Drink water: People often forget that unless they drink at least 8-10 glasses of water everyday, how will they maintain good health and good looks. Make sure that you drink appropriate amount of water everyday. Drinking water is one of the best aids in weight-loss industry as it removes all your toxins from the body.
- Fix a goal: Many people don’t know how to start or where to stop. So maintain a diary. This will help you in understanding your goals and you will be able to achieve them easily. Set milestones and reward yourself when you reach your goal. There are many forums that cater to this niche. Join a forum where you can discuss your problems. You are sure to receive some answers.
5 Top Tips For Weight Loss for Women Over 40
As soon as you reach 40, it seems that your fat cells have started multiplying ten times over and you are all of a sudden struggling to find solutions for weight loss for women over 40. Even though you are eating moderately and exercising more than ever, your waist seems to expand, your arms become thicker and your thighs look ugly. Not to mention the extra fat that you add on your face. Combine this with the aging process, and you start looking like those typical women who look older than their age! Well it’s time you stop blaming your hormones or aging process because even after 40 you can look just as awesome and pretty as any other girl in her 20’s (or 30’s!).So here are to 5 weight loss tips for women over 40 to mull over: